Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blaser 6mm BR Barrel for sale

Options
  • 20-08-2007 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭

I have a Blaser LRS2 in 6.5x55 and about 2 years ago I bought a 6mm BR Norma barrel for it.

The problem is that since I took up practical pistol I never seem to get much time for the rifle these days so I'm considering selling the 6mm barrel (& 2 mags).

Anyone interested in getting one ? Accuracy is fantastic as you can imagine. I tend to shoot 200\300 but it can shoot to 600yrds with reasonable results. expect rounds in the same hole at 100 (on a good day).

They sell for about 1,000 but I got mine for 800. Will sell for any reasonable offer. Naturally it was broken in properly, cleaned after every round etc.

(Yes, you will need another cert)

Post for more info or PM me with an offer etc.

freddieot

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement