Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is So Unfair

Options
  • 20-08-2007 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Ok i posted a spoiler Ok Like Big Deal, then i get Mossy Monk calling me an Idiot and when i reply to his comment, Suddenly Fozzy Bans me for a week, this is ridicoulous just because mossy monk was here since 2001 the mods decide to kiss his ass and ban me instead, learn something mods, just because someone is here 6 years doesn't mean they are better members, mossy monk always has a problem with me and i am sick of it either ban him or warn him, because every post/thread i make here he comes either rolling his eyes at me or trying to get me banned, mossy monk can suck my dick because he is one little bitch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I was going to ask for links but then I read the last part of that one whole sentence.

Advertisement