Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly PES Tourney in Riddler's Bar, Limerick

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

This on again tonight Gadge?

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Every 2nd wednesday eh?So is it on this wednesday or wednesday week?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Gadge

Melion wrote: »
    This on again tonight Gadge?

Sorry for the late reply man, my net was down the last few days, and Boards.ie is blocked at work.

It was on again last night and we had a decent turnout. It'll be on again this wednesday & friday. Lately we've been playing PES2008 afterwards on the PC. It's identical to the PS3 and 360 versions, but with perfect controls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 davemc06

Would I get to play? :o
    I'm only sixteen! Would I be allowed in to play?

Sorry i didnt get in the other night, got your text but i was asleep so it was too late by the time i woke up. Ill be in wednesday night

• Advertisement

davemc06 wrote: »
    Would I get to play? :o
    I'm only sixteen! Would I be allowed in to play?

Feck man I dunno. It's held in a bar, so there could be legal issues with that. Also, the prize is a slab o beer...

I know it sounds crap, but if you have a parent with you it might be okay.

As for Melion, I think I know who you are ;)

Also, I won last week so my slab is up for grabs as well as the regular one. Whoever defeats me in the competition will get a slab, as well as the overall winner.

Also since I'm 1 win away from getting my 2nd jersey, that'll be up for grabs as well soon.

Gadge wrote: »
    Feck man I dunno. It's held in a bar, so there could be legal issues with that. Also, the prize is a slab o beer...

I know it sounds crap, but if you have a parent with you it might be okay.

As for Melion, I think I know who you are ;)

Also, I won last week so my slab is up for grabs as well as the regular one. Whoever defeats me in the competition will get a slab, as well as the overall winner.

Also since I'm 1 win away from getting my 2nd jersey, that'll be up for grabs as well soon.

You were lucky to beat me 2 weeks ago, wont let ya away as easily on Wednesday night if i play ya.

Melion wrote: »
    You were lucky to beat me 2 weeks ago, wont let ya away as easily on Wednesday night if i play ya.

If you want to win you'll have to beat me :D

PES2008 tonight!!!

As well as having the PS2 controllers, we'll have a wireless 360 pad there as well, so 360 users won't be at a disadvantage ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mongo

Is there a tournament on Wednesday week(the 7th)?

• Advertisement

Nah dude, we have one on the 31st, and the next wednesday after that would be the 14th.

I'd love to do it every week, but I'm on shift you see :(

This on wednesday or is the barman going to be a cúnt again(in your words ;) )

It's lookin grim for today man...

How we looking for tonight?

Your man who owns the place booked it out again. If you know somewhere else who'd be willing to host us, let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Is it on this friday?

Sorry dude it's not on for the forseeable future.

Advertisement