Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music to be homicidal by

Options
  • 21-08-2007 9:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭

From Rolling Stone
    Rock Daily’s Weekend Rock List asked everyone to spend the past few days pondering songs you once really enjoyed, then tolerated and now make you want to hurt people. We combined your suggestions — which hopefully haven’t resulted in any actual personal-injury lawsuits — with ours and came up with this list of the top twenty songs that make you want to get violent:

1. “You’re Beautiful,” James Blunt *****
    2. “My Humps,” Black Eyed Peas
    3. “All Star,” Smash Mouth
    4. “Don’t Worry Be Happy,” Bobby McFerrin
    5. “YMCA,” Village People
    6. “Breakfast at Tiffany’s,” Deep Blue Something *****
    7. “With Arms Wide Open,” Creed
    8. “I Will Walk 500 Miles,” The Proclaimers
    9. “Zombie,” Cranberries
    10. “Your Body Is a Wonderland,” John Mayer
    11. “Hey Ya,” OutKast
    12. “Torn,” Natalie Imbruglia
    13. “Yellow,” Coldplay *****
    14. “Truly, Madly, Deeply,” Savage Garden
    15. “Wannabe,” Spice Girls *****
    16. “Hot In Herre,” Nelly
    17. “You’re Still the One,” Shania Twain *****
    18. “Fast Cars,” Tracy Chapman
    19. “This Kiss,” Faith Hill
    20. “Two Princes,” Spin Doctors

I wouldn't put a lot of these into the category myself, but I've marked the ones that hurt. Why no Lighthouse Family though?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

nipplenuts wrote:

2. “My Humps,” Black Eyed Peas
    15. “Wannabe,” Spice Girls *****
    People once "really enjoyed" these songs? Any black eyed peas songs make me wanna kill people...those people being the black eyed peas.

Still really like this song.There's a good video on youtube of the moldy peaches singing it with the spin doctors guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Still really like this song.There's a good video on youtube of the moldy peaches singing it with the spin doctors guy.

I really like this too, Howard the Duck. In fact it might stop my killing spree :D

Advertisement