Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden Flooring and Tile suppliers in Wexford

Options
  • 21-08-2007 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hi there,
    Im looking for recommendations for wooden floor and tile suppliers in wexford.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭purple'n'gold

The new retail park in Clonard, where Atlantic home care is, has stores that cater for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭HighWire

Excellent, thanks, I'll go up there and have a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

I've heard there's a warehouse in the Taghmon region that sells a large selection of that kind of thing, all at exceptionally low prices compared to the high street. Don't know where it is myself but I'm sure a local down there could direct you to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭secman

Tom Doyle in Camolin, big enough show rooms. Got a great deal on porcelain tiles there last week, in the discontinued section. Only paid €10 a sq yard.

They have tiles, bathrooms, wooden floors and a furniture section too. Nice people to deal with, it was my first time there on sat.

secman

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭HighWire

Another few places to go Excellent.
    Anyone had any experience with Right Price Tiles?

I've got another few names -
    MJ Reck in Oylgate
    Floors and Carpets Direct in Gorey beside Tesco, and
    Unique Flooring in Arklow

So I'll let you know how I get on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement