Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Petition

Options
  • 21-08-2007 11:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Lads, there is an online petition going to back Jol and convince Levy to keep faith in the big man.

I for one think that Jol has to stay until the end of this season at least. the last thing we need now is for upheaval and for a new man to come in and risk not getting it right - Look what happened with Santini.

For the good of the club and the sake of the best manager we've had in fooking years please sign the petition.

http://joltostay.start-a-petition.com

I Love Martin Jol, and Martin Jol Loves me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Lads, there is an online petition going to back Jol and convince Levy to keep faith in the big man.

I for one think that Jol has to stay until the end of this season at least. the last thing we need now is for upheaval and for a new man to come in and risk not getting it right - Look what happened with Santini.

For the good of the club and the sake of the best manager we've had in fooking years please sign the petition.

http://joltostay.start-a-petition.com

I Love Martin Jol, and Martin Jol Loves me!

Must admit, I have not been a singer of BMJ praises, however I think he should be given a few months to let injures come back and see if he as got what it takes to keep us consistent. I agree, I don't think long term BMJ can take the club into the CL and beyond, however to treat the man like this would be despicable, so I signed - good luck mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

Comj!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Wendell Gee

I've signed it too, it's meant to be a football club, not a soap opera. One question, who is responsible for the deadline day panic signings over the last couple of years- rasiak (was he arnesen?) murphy, reid, ghaly, Pamarot, players who were patently not improving the depth or options in the squad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 The Lilywhite

I've signed I think BMJ should have been given a bit more time but if we progress to the top 4 its for the best but thanks Martin for all your work and the best of luck in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I LOVE MARTIN JOL MARTIN JOL LOVES ME.
    This is crazy i cannot believe this s**t.Mr Levy do not make us the laughing stock again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement