Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whos your DADDY ?

2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

who is stevie richards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

He's a veteran on ECW who's got a programme with Kevin Thorne at the moment. He was the leader of the right to censor which was a pretty brilliant gimmick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

Right to censor was cool al right...with the goodfather aka the godfather....he was cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Hornswaggle! ROFL :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

The sh*t really has hit the fan now!
    Hopefully, 'Lil Bastard is only a stand in til Kennedy comes back from suspension.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,342 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i'd almost say i am done with the wwe now - what a pisser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Tauren wrote:
    i'd almost say i am done with the wwe now - what a pisser

i've been saying that for a while.. in fact i only caught this as the NFL had gone to an ad break... what a joke..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭A-Train

Thats a joke, hopefully just like people have said its only filling the time slots until Kennedy gets back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

i cant believe, they have put so much effort into this storeyline, to have it end is such a joke, it was painful to begin with,but wat is the good in this?...a 2 second laugh, where as it they cud have used it to build someone up to main event level?...cant handle this **** ne more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Glad I didn't watch it last night. What a load of ****. So long WWE until you put something decent on the screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

HBK wrote:
    but wat is the good in this?...a 2 second laugh, where as it they cud have used it to build someone up to main event level?

Believe me, WWE will use it to build someone up. They were intending to do it with Kennedy obviously, but he messed up. There's absolutely no way it's ending with what happened on Raw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

HBK wrote:
    i cant believe, they have put so much effort into this storeyline, to have it end is such a joke, it was painful to begin with,but wat is the good in this?...a 2 second laugh, where as it they cud have used it to build someone up to main event level?...cant handle this **** ne more

The guy they were going to elevate violated the wellness policy. What do you want them to do? Push some prick who can't follow the rules?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

The guy they were going to elevate violated the wellness policy. What do you want them to do? Push some prick who can't follow the rules?

I think thats what they're gonna do in 4 weeks.

I think thats what they're gonna do in 4 weeks.

Yeah I think so too but if they'd gone with Kennedy last night then it would have been beyond a joke.

I hope he wrecks a hotel room or something and gets a further ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Is there gonna be more on this storyline on Smackdown then or are they gonna leave it to Raw and have Hornswaggle on both

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Yeah I think so too but if they'd gone with Kennedy last night then it would have been beyond a joke.

I hope he wrecks a hotel room or something and gets a further ban.

erm,why? so one of the brightest new talents can get kicked out of the company, guys have been around for a lot longer and done a lot worse than he has

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

Is anybody else hoping they turn Hornswoggle into Mini-Vince.... with hilarious results?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

krudler wrote:
    erm,why? so one of the brightest new talents can get kicked out of the company, guys have been around for a lot longer and done a lot worse than he has

I'd agree to an extent with MNG's statement above. In interviews prior to Kennedy getting caught he was so pompous and arrogant. He epitomised how bad WWE handled the whole thing.

It's hard to look past some of the things he said (like lecturing widows to save their money in his blog, leaving aside all the other bull he said) when he comes on screen.

Also for me, there's something about calling Mr. Kennedy one of the brightest new talents that saddens me for wrestling.

Initially when he first came in, I was very high on him mainly for his mic work. I'd look forward to his segments every week. But as time has gone by, I see less in him that appeals to me.

In the ring he's okay. If he's in with somebody good, it'll be fine. But if he's asked to work 10 minutes with a guy like Carlito, it wont. On the mic, he's
    bored me lately. Maybe I'll change my mind on him someday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

krudler wrote:

I wouldn't call him one of the brightest talents. WWE's pet project maybe. But I can't stand the guy now. Ignoring the way he lied to the fans, then "came clean" but lied about that too, and the way he put down people who were 100% correct, I don't like him as a wrestler either. He's dangerous. I thought he'd broken Jeff Hardy's back a couple of weeks ago, he was lying in such a position that Jeff didn't know where he should jump to. I'm guessing that he does these little things to be different, but he puts his opponent in danger doing them

When he's wrestling someone who can carry a match then he can look good, like Matt Hardy. Otherwise his matches can be quite painful to watch. He uses those chinlocks an awful lot. I've got no problem with Orton doing them, because he works them. Kennedy usually doesn't, he just slows the match down with them

His promos can sometimes be entertaining. Most of the time they're not. I suppose it's not his fault that they often don't make sense, but it still makes him look bad

I don't like him as a wrestler, I like him even less as a person, and it gets me down if he's going to be the future of WWE

And from Figure Four Online:
    Vince McMahon was said to be irate at the fact that future plans for the illegitimate son were being leaked out over the Internet. Both he and his daughter Stephanie gave a lecture to the WWE creative team about it -- although they're more than likely not the people leaking the information out. McMahon was so paranoid about the identity of the son being revealed on the Internet beforehand that he didn't tell anyone who it was and flew in all active performers on the WWE roster to make sure that nobody could rule anyone out by process of elimination. Mr. Kennedy was backstage at Monday's show for this reason. They're also being very tight-lipped about where the storyline goes from here, which also suggests that Hornswaggle as the child isn't the end of it.

Told ya it wasn't the end!

• Advertisement

krudler wrote:

Well as Vince touched on earlier his arrogant attitude was very irritating. He acted like he had all the answers and wouldn't need to worry about his future. Then it turns out he's not as squeaky clean as he led everyone to believe.

Besides that though I've never been sold on the guy. He seems to have a lot of admirers in the company but I've only really enjoyed one of his matches which was against Matt Hardy on SD earlier in the year. His promos bore me to tears as well. I think you can make a case that he's the most overrated wrestler in the WWE right now.

Advertisement