Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone repair

Options
  • 21-08-2007 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Any tips for a decently priced place in town or Blanch that could fix a badly cracked phone screen within a few hours for a good price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

I use a place on georges street just past hogans pub.
    There are 2 mobile shops a chinese one and then another one next door.
    Its the one next door I use.
    I got a screen replaced on my SE w810i recently for 65 euro.
    They did a good job , my friends use them for unlocking phones and debranding
    etc and they seem happy enough with them too.
    I think they are called FM mobiles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭shane86

Good man thanks, 50 for the screen repair and an additional tenner for a new cover :) (thought i might as well, the last one wasnt too durable after all). ****in O2 shop quoted me a minimum of 90 euro, probably a bit more (and in Glasgow, where id broken it, the O2 quoted me £60 plus, the same amount in sterling). And adding to that id have to wait while it was sent away for repair, Georges St crowd had her done within 15 minutes :)

Whatever anyone does, dont trust your phone retailer, they only have the high repair cost so as you will say **** it and just buy a brand new phone for even more money.

Advertisement