Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters Of Science Fiction

Options
  • 21-08-2007 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Well, Its been out for a little over 3 weeks now, there is only one episode left to air, the ratings are terrible, but the show is good.

Who else has seen it?

http://www.tvrage.com/Masters_of_Science_Fiction

If you havent its bascelly outer limits remade and it is quite enjoyable, the first two where both good, when i heard the 3rd episode was about a court battle i had some sort of traumatic flash back to some outler limits episode about a court battle and i was expecting masters to be quiote bad but the 3rd episode was very funny i thought

the show has some great actors and writers/directors and is worth a buy when it comes out on DVD, im know im buying it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Seen the first one and didn't think much of it.
    Will watch the 2nd over the weekend if I can turn off Bioshock for an hour :D

Advertisement