Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Grooming Course

• 21-08-2007 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Hey all,
    I was just wondering has anyone done the Fetac Certified animal grooming course in St. Johns in Cork??

I am just wondering do you have to bring your own animal every week???

Thanks a million
    G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

If you need a body...

IMG_1354lower.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭golden

hi there

Dont think so why dont you ring them up so you can hear it directly.

Heres the website with telephone numbers on it.

http://www.stjohnscollege.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 georgina

@ Lightening: Fab photo...

I was talking to the college but seemed to be hard to get info out of them Really want to get talking to someone that has actually done the course!!

G

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

Its a two year course. I'll private mail you all the info :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 The Fiddler

Its a two year course. I'll private mail you all the info :D

Id really love to do a course in animal care or animal grooming. I recently done a taster course (1 day) in a dog grooming parlour and loved it. I love animals and have always wanted to work with them.

What is the course in Cork like? I have read about it from the college prospectus. Is the work experience part of the course one day a week or is it block release? Do the classes run from 9-5?

I have also rang the college and it seems they do not like to give away too much information.

Would it be possible if you could email me some information on this too. I would really really appreciate it!

Thanks in anticipation.

• Advertisement
Advertisement