Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M.a.s.k.

• 21-08-2007 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

Does anyone remember M.A.S.K. the Animated Kids show from the 1980s? If I remember correctly it was launched around the same time as the Transformers by a rival company, in order to compete with that franchise, and centred around a secret organisation who fought crime?

I recently spotted a DVD on EBay featuring a handful of the possibly major amount of cartoons they came up with for it and wondered what it would be like to have a film of this series after all these years, certainly not as memorable as Transformers, but surely worthy of some big screen action nonetheless?

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

M.A.S.K. was seriously cool, used to love it, any of my toy cars which had doors that could open I made belief could fly :D
    Got some of the proper toys as well :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M.A.S.K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Lifes_a_Witch

MASK was the nuts, although if I remember the bad guys were pretty stupid and the Robot & (Matt Tracker's) Kid team were annoying as hell.

Looking back, the chick in the blue catsuit with the WHIP mask had a big impact in my life!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

M.A.S.K. was great, had a few of the toys and the fact that they could all shoot stuff out etc made them better than transformers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

mcgovern wrote:
    had a few of the toys and the fact that they could all shoot stuff out etc made them better than transformers!

bold statement, but it was a good show

Advertisement