Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Sebastian Bach New Album To Feature Guest Vocals By Axl Rose

• 21-08-2007 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

Sebastian Bach, former lead vocalist of Skid Row, will release his new solo album 'Angels Down' (his first solo effort since 1999) on Nov 20th having finally secured an album deal.

The biggest news, by far, about this album is that it is to feature 3 appearances by Guns N Roses vocalist Axl Rose (who has not appeared on an officially released album since the End of Days soundtrack in 1999 and has not appeared on 3 songs on an album of new material since Nov 1993). The album was confirmed yesterday, by Columbia/EMI, to have a solid release date of Nov 20th and you can read all about Axl's involvement with the album via his personal press release on Guns N Roses official website at www.gunsnroses.com

What do people think? I for one feel this is an excellent step in terms of Axl getting his voice out there on new material, and cant believe I might actually be able to LEGALLY buy something with Axl and Sebastian singing together.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Sebastian Bach, former lead vocalist of Skid Row, will release his new solo album 'Angels Down' (his first solo effort since 1999) on Nov 20th having finally secured an album deal.

The biggest news, by far, about this album is that it is to feature 3 appearances by Guns N Roses vocalist Axl Rose (who has not appeared on an officially released album since the End of Days soundtrack in 1999 and has not appeared on 3 songs on an album of new material since Nov 1993). The album was confirmed yesterday, by Columbia/EMI, to have a solid release date of Nov 20th and you can read all about Axl's involvement with the album via his personal press release on Guns N Roses official website at www.gunsnroses.com

What do people think? I for one feel this is an excellent step in terms of Axl getting his voice out there on new material, and cant believe I might actually be able to LEGALLY buy something with Axl and Sebastian singing together.

V true Thundercracker. Now, if only Mr Rose would get his s**t together and get Chinese Democracy released, and stop poncing about.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭tj-music.com

No offence - it sounds like two has-beens trying to create some hype BUT why shouldn't they?!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭hyn-zie

Personally, i think its sad that he is good and prob only friend Bach is releasing another cd in the time from Gn'R last album, what the F**K is he doing!!!! I'm losing interest with the all new Gn'r by the day, i would've bought the new album when it eventually release's but i'd go and buy Bach's new album instead put the songs minus axl rose on my ipod, he's a muppet! He's takin the pi**, i'm delighted that Bach is back doing what he's best at, hopefully we see him returning to SR in the next few years!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭nillox

honestly, i hate em both.

Advertisement