Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fashion Advice Needed

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

and if you want to make them yourself, they would cost less than a euro.

crocs.JPG

hmm, I'm all in for breathable footwear but they don't look suitable for the irish weather!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

DarkJager wrote:
    Hi,

Sorry if this post is long winded butI need a bit of advice. Firstly I want to dye my hair, but not just any dye: I want to have like a rainbow hairstyle. I'm thinking 8 colours max but how would I get this done?

I'm also looking for UGG boots for men to wear with a pair of beige leather pants. Anybody got ideas on where I could get these?

why not colored wellies instead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

So you want to look like this?

rainbowtn.jpg

Well look at that, it coincidentally happens to be a picture of a troll. Oh, the wonderful duality of my posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Newaglish wrote:

rainbowtn.jpg

Well look at that, it coincidentally happens to be a picture of a troll. Oh, the wonderful duality of my posts.

Haha i had that troll when i was younger.

But seriously OP, the rainbow hair would be very hard to maintain. You can't actually die your hair unusual colours only stain it. It needs to be done every week to keep the colour vibrant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Everybody give a big clap for Newaglish and his hilarious double meanings. Now go play with the traffic....

Orla, good advice. I plan to get it dyed, then I won't wash it for a few weeks. The look will be temporary until I can think up something even better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

DarkJager wrote:
    Everybody give a big clap for Newaglish and his hilarious double meanings. Now go play with the traffic....

Orla, good advice. I plan to get it dyed, then I won't wash it for a few weeks. The look will be temporary until I can think up something even better

When do we get the pics of your New Age Gangsta Punk multi-coloured Biker fetishist look ?

In a few weeks. Have ordered the Ugg boots, have the leather pants in the dry cleaners and will have dyes by Monday ;)

DarkJager wrote:

Your not going to wash your hair for a few weeks?

No. I've been told that if I wash it with that amount of dye in it, it could possibly stain my face...or even worse my leather pants... Its goin to be quite tough when it rains I can imagine??

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote:
    No. I've been told that if I wash it with that amount of dye in it, it could possibly stain my face...or even worse my leather pants... Its goin to be quite tough when it rains I can imagine??

Maybe you could try to find a leather hoodie !

As I said previously, I don't like clothing that covers my arms or the upper half of my chest so leather jackets are out.. Unless of course I cut the sleeves off.

DarkJager wrote:
    As I said previously, I don't like clothing that covers my arms or the upper half of my chest so leather jackets are out.. Unless of course I cut the sleeves off.

What about one of these then ?

hat.jpg

Eh.........no. :)

DarkJager wrote:

Well you could always oh i dunno, take your leather pants off before you get into the shower to wash your hair?

It will stain your face but soap will take it off.

What kind of soap???

Yes I phrased that wrongly, I actually meant my leather pants in the rain. I obviously don't wear them into the shower....although that could be really awesome!

• Advertisement

Just spray some fabreeze on your hair instead of washing ! That should sort you out !

DarkJager wrote:
    What kind of soap???

Dove soap should do the trick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Tori Tanaka

About the hair, ever thought of getting extensions instead? I know it used to be possible to get multicoloured clumps of hair put in, I presume it still is. It would mean that you wouldn't have to dye your hair, the dye wouldn't end up all over you when you washed it/went out in the rain, and you can always remove them without having to either let them grow out or redye your hair...

Interesting idea, I can't wait to see how it comes out :)

So guys, update on how its going? I got my hair dyed with 3 colours at the moment and got the UGG boots. I tested out my outfit last night and its really great. 5 more dyes to go. On the downside, some young fella tried to jump me last night while I was out strollin around in my outfit. I broke one of my nails breaking his face. Painful but meh...

DarkJager wrote:
    I broke one of my nails breaking his face. Painful but meh...

That's unfortunate ! But on the plus side you can get multi-coloured fake nails to match your hair ! Keep up the good work and fcuk the begrudgers !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44 siouxie sue

DarkJager are you living in Limerick or Dublin?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I think somebody wants a date with you, you fashionable beast.

Rawwwwrrrr come kitty cat. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 siouxie sue

Hee hee i just wanted to know where you got jumped ha ha. I'm in Limerick anyway ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Can't wait for the pics!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

Newaglish wrote:

rainbowtn.jpg

ROFL:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement