Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine cup

Options
  • 21-08-2007 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

I spent last Friday with Microsoft as part of the 2007/8 Student partner programme. There's gonna be a big push this year on the imagine cup.
    And you know there's gonna be a big push from the college for students to enter as well.

So has anyone thought about it, ideas, entering a team etc.
    It covers 9 categories this year from software dev to photography. The theme is "The environment"

Doing well in the imagine cup would be a spring board for any career. There is huge media coverage of it now, major sponsorship, the prizes are enormous.

Any thoughts

See here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

http://www.itsligo.ie/admin/news.html

See first item.

Well done :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

KStaford above just happens to be one of the people in the winning team. Congrats and best of luck in the world finals, Kieran.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

thanks Conn, much appreciated

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Hey Kieran. Im one of the lads from Maynooth. Congrats again on it. oh and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhDuTcxVa6A

In case you didnt see it. Its the interviews we gave for Microsoft crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

I would also like to say a huge congrats to the IT Sligo team on winning the imaging cup - I'm only after finding out about this recently. Well done, this is great for the IT, and especially for the department of accounting and computing :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement