Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Class of 2007 Graduation??

• 21-08-2007 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

hey,

anybody know when graduation dates are up and/or where to access them for your particular course? if not, anybody any vague idea of when Arts graduation is? and are the arts mode 1 classes seperated at graduation or thrown in with the mode 2 folks?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Mine's in just over a week. You'll get all the details in the post a few weeks beforehand. Remember to request extra tickets early if you need them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Pythia wrote:
    Remember to request extra tickets early if you need them!

Even if they tell you there are no extra tickets make sure to apply. For my degree graduation I was told that there would be none, but of course closer to the date people were unable to attend etc. so extra tickets became available

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Arts Mode 2 is on the 3rd of December, Arts mode 1 is on the 4th of December.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭katarin

3rd december.
    its gonna be raining, i can feel it.
    damn.

• Advertisement
Advertisement