Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga Classes

Options
  • 21-08-2007 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, can anyone recommend a yoga class in the Greystones area?
    Thanks, Debbie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

I'm looking for a yoga teacher as well either in South Dublin, North Wicklow.

I've tried this site: http://www.yoga-ireland.com/classes/dsouth.htm but some of the Asthanga classes start at 18:00 which is too early for me as I have to travel from Citywest (and then take into account traffic), I'd never make it on time.

Any other contacts would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

There was classes held in the GAA club, presume they are still being held, you could ring the club or call up there and check their information board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭wingding

I just sent a mail to rachelle listed in the yoga-ireland link for more info. I'll post it up when I get it...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

There were yoga classes in Jackie Skelly (don't have to be a member) a while back...the teacher was Melanie if I remember rightly...not sure if it is still on but a call to JS wouldn't go amiss.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Plenty

This is the response I got from Rachel Lee:

My yoga classes are starting again on the week of 10th September. I have attached my flyer with details of my different classes. The prices vary depending on the class

• Advertisement
Advertisement