Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fortune tellers in galway

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭coconut5

elmo33 wrote: »

In case you are unsure - Madame Bridgit that the speak of is a poor old lady who reads fortunes beside the imperial hotel in Eyre Square, and has done for decades - she doesn't have a gift unfortunately the poor woman is sat there feeding her husbands alcohol problem while he drinks away all her money in the Imperial Hotel.

I heard that, so sad. Is the husband still alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ciaralou

hey my bro went to nui galway too. neways im going to edinburgh for the weekend n seen that u had been to a fortune teller. I know it was a few years back but do you remember where she was located or any details. Anything would be a great help.

Thanks

Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Ill give you a reading. I have a gift that has been passed down through my family for generations that my great-grandfather discovered after he ate the bark of the wonga wonga tree in deep Africa and sacrificed a virgin goat to the great god Imotep

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mistee

hi i am wondering has anyone heard of a Finbarr Ward in Ballinasloe as a fortune teller 2 people told me he is good but i dont know of any others that went to him!!!!!!!

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

I went to Madam Brigit in Galway. I went with a group of friends and we all went seperately. I thought she was scarily accurate, for all of us. She asked me to think of something happy and powerful, so, naturally enough, I thought of the boy that, well, is my main interest at the moment. I focused on that...it was odd...she started muttering about helping people and guessed that I wanted to be a doctor but was unsure of myself...that is 100% true. She knew a lot about me - she knew that I was intelligent, although I suppose that could be gathered from my ambition but she knew other things too. She said to me I would be leaving the country soon and it would be big, and I'm going to France after Christmas for an exchange. She didn't mention much about the boy - except that I was giddy about him and he made me feel happy and sad at the same time and he would make me happier, but I got the feeling she was saying what I wanted to hear...
    As for my friends, she was accurate in guessing the 1st letter of their love interests! Also, it was my friend's birthday the next day [the reason we were in town] and she knew that.
    She also mentioned a party to all of my friends but me - at the end of the month, they're all going out to a big disco and I'm not...
    Sad story about her husband...but I think she has something...any opinions on this?

• Advertisement

elmo33 wrote: »
    In case you are unsure - Madame Bridgit that the speak of is a poor old lady who reads fortunes beside the imperial hotel in Eyre Square, and has done for decades - she doesn't have a gift unfortunately the poor woman is sat there feeding her husbands alcohol problem while he drinks away all her money in the Imperial Hotel.
    Not her husband - some random winos who take her money.

Edit: It's all superstitious nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

i went to hillary on me birthday, told me bits that was true, but ive being haven bad luck since .was suposed to ave GOOD luck, or was it 6months from august anyway wont be going to anyone again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭trish23

Hilary told me years ago that I would cross over many waters. I got excited but now realise she meant the Shannon, which I do - weekly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 agsiul

Try Clíodhna: 087-xx or Jeanette: 086-xx

trish23 wrote: »
    Hilary told me years ago that I would cross over many waters. I got excited but now realise she meant the Shannon, which I do - weekly.
    im sorry trish you made me laugh. havent done that in a while. so funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭JJRocket

I went to Finbar in B'sloe last year with a few friends. He is eerily accurate on some things, just as soon as you walk in the door. His reading is very long and its a lot of info to take in, so he recommend you write it down. I recently looked back on my notes and it says there is a family pregnancy coming in Nov.... oohh will keep you posted !
    I would recommend him because he gives your moneys worth, and some things are really freaky spot on. some of the reading i didnt get but its possible these things may happen in the future. I would call myself a skeptic, and i tried not to give away too much in my face and hands during the reading!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shara

he is a fake and a foney do not trust him

shara wrote: »
    ya know ive come to the conclusion they are all phoneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 looney-toone

Went to hillary myself!! she was very accurate on certain things but totally off on other things!! I'd nearly go to her again thou!!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭JJRocket

shara wrote: »

Shara did you have a bad experience? Just asking because a couple of my friends may be going to see him and I would not like to recommend him if he is giving bad readings.
    dont worry I didnt take what he said too seriously anyways when I went to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please note that shara has just one post where s/he attacks this Finbar guy. Now, how much would you trust a person like that? It could even be Mystic Meg trying to get his business.

Btw, they're all phoney and I predict a quick end to this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement