Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone heard of the Reverse Ferret on DS?

Options
  • 21-08-2007 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭

Apparently she's been giving 'predictions' on nominations and is never wrong?

This week she's saying it's Kara, Tracey and Jonty up for eviction. Carole apparently got no noms and it's gonna be a double eviction!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Apparently she's been giving 'predictions' on nominations and is never wrong?

This week she's saying it's Kara, Tracey and Jonty up for eviction. Carole apparently got no noms and it's gonna be a double eviction!

Do you havea source for the time her posts are being made, because I'm sure once nominations are done on Monday afternoon the information is easy to get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Do you havea source for the time her posts are being made, because I'm sure once nominations are done on Monday afternoon the information is easy to get.
    How??? We don't see the nominations until Tuesday?

I can't find her thread now, that wiley minx!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Is it becasue she has access to the live feed maybe and so can post as soon as the housemates know rather than a day later when we all see it on C4?

OTOH, maybe she works for Endimol?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

How??? We don't see the nominations until Tuesday?

But they do the nominations on Monday. Are you trying to say that with all the people working on Big Bro, that the information won't leak?

• Advertisement

But they do the nominations on Monday. Are you trying to say that with all the people working on Big Bro, that the information won't leak?
    LMAO!!! Nooo!! I'm not saying that at all, in fact it would be my thought that she must be workin for Big Bro. Yesterday she was able to give all the details of who nominated who, the fact that it was gonna be a double eviction and that Carole got no noms.

You said this information would be easy to get and I was wondering what drew you to that conclusion seeing as joe public doesn't get to see what goes on in the diary room till Tues.

Dyflin wrote:
    Is it becasue she has access to the live feed maybe and so can post as soon as the housemates know rather than a day later when we all see it on C4?

OTOH, maybe she works for Endimol?
    LF doesn't show the diary room

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭gilroyb

He or she works for the company in some regard. Always seems to give info like nomination totals the day it's due to be announced, so possibly working in a role that only finds it out during a rehearsal or something. I think they initially started giving the info at a time that other people were making significant money betting on who would be up for eviction, ie they had a contact that only told them, ferret was trying to ensure that even if it wasn't totally public knowledge, then at least it was sort of in the public domain so that punters weren't getting totally scammed.

Advertisement