Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I think both A.F.K. and Bure-Tsuki have subbed episode 8 now, hopefully one of them will pick up the pace for the remaining few episodes...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Watched the first one last night, and loved it. Great humour....

Thanks for the recommendation!

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

i feel that this show has gone downhill in the last 3 eps. i'm not feeling the despair anymore. ever since the "normal girl" came into the show, the arranged marriage ep, its been kind of a let down.
    i know that most shows have a mid season lull but this is only 12 eps, no padding should be necessary.

here's hoping for a strong finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

sme wrote: »
    i feel that this show has gone downhill in the last 3 eps. i'm not feeling the despair anymore. ever since the "normal girl" came into the show, the arranged marriage ep, its been kind of a let down.
    i know that most shows have a mid season lull but this is only 12 eps, no padding should be necessary.

here's hoping for a strong finish.

The lack of despair is putting you in despair? Only up to the "Fated to be an Outcast" episode myself, and while it is a bit weaker than previous eps, I hope it isn't the start of a trend.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭cuppa

8 subbed eps here ,,streaming.

http://anitube.blogspot.com/

use firefox to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

sme wrote: »

Well you dont want it to be too repetitive either...im on ep8 now and still finding it really addictive ^_^

Think its style of animation is the best i seen yet. When the main character moves in his kimono the outline moves but the pattern doesnt...i cant remember what anime i seen that in before :S

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Zen 2nd

carbonkid wrote: »
    Well you dont want it to be too repetitive either...im on ep8 now and still finding it really addictive ^_^

Think its style of animation is the best i seen yet. When the main character moves in his kimono the outline moves but the pattern doesnt...i cant remember what anime i seen that in before :S

Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I'm currently working on a Zetsubou Sensei costume for EirtaKon.

a.f.k released episode 9 the other day btw, in case anybody is still waiting for bure-tsuki to release it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

tman wrote: »
    a.f.k released episode 9 the other day btw, in case anybody is still waiting for bure-tsuki to release it...

Huzzah! What's the delay between Japanese episodes and when the subbers lovingly deliver the episodes to us, the non-Japanese fluent fandom?

I'm not too sure what the delay is... the 12th (and final) episode aired in Japan at the end of September.
    Guess it's just harder to sub than the likes of Naruto which fansubbers could do in their sleep, and is being done by small teams... (hence the joining of Bure and Tsuki)

All in all this situation has left me in despair...

No! Don't try to make yourself taller!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Started watching this a few days ago, on episode 4 now...

Quite funny/WTF!11 when the little immigrant girl is saying how nice Japanese people are to their children...

*cut to man in alleyway telling a small child "i'll be very gentle"

:o

Great show, love all the music!

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

I keep checking but its taking forever for a.f.k to release episode 10...not that i can really complain since im not paying them...but still GRRR >_<

they do usually take their time, same thing happened with lucky star and haruhi, but they do quality subs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

okay just finished the series i was watchin and saw this thread so anyone wanna give us a general synopsis of genre what its bout etc no spoilers thou please

slice of life.

Episodes 10 & 11 have been released by [Anonymous]

yay! :D

Is the quality of subbing any good?
    Ah who am I kidding, I'll grab them regardless...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭sme

i saw these and didn't dl as i didn't want to waste bandwidth. are they well subbed? the dialogue i mean, i don't especially care about the backgroud text.

a.f.k. have done episode 10 now btw... think I'll stick with them as they're a solid enough group.

Just watched afk's sub and its pretty much the same as the anonymous one, but the anonymous sub doesn't pay much attention to stuff written on signs, mainly just subs the speech, but it'll do tbh, afk seem to be concentrating on clannad, even though its not too popular because they're 3 episodes behind.

That said if they catch up i'll probably switch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

2nd series announced (a while ago...)!!! JOY!!

Woohoo!
    All we need now is the rest of season 1 to be subbed:p

Think it's all done. Have a look on veoh.com

Weird... I've been checking on baka-updates pretty much every day since September but have only noticed that it's been done up as far as 10 by AFK

tman wrote: »
    Weird... I've been checking on baka-updates pretty much every day since September but have only noticed that it's been done up as far as 10 by AFK
    That's cos Anonymous delivers.

Looks like A.F.K have finally pulled the finger out and done episode 11, I might as well stick with them for now...

• Advertisement

Guess you'll have to wait another few weeks to see "it" then.

Advertisement