Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back in the Game

Options
  • 21-08-2007 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭

I'm so excited about FM 2008 I had to start a thread about it. I've been out of the game since 03/04 season where I made Ajax the worlds most powerful team and for some reason I just stopped playing. My enthusiasm is back and I cant wait to get my teeth into the new one, hopefully without destroying my relationship with my girlfriend! Anyway, have I missed much? Will I be able to pick up where I left off? I think I'm going to take charge of a rubbish Premiership side and see where I can get them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

The best chaellenge for FM '08 has to be leeds Utd, League 1, -12 points & ,if its done correctly, a transfer embargo until bates takeover went thru start of august. Ultimate challenge defo.

Advertisement