Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charlesland court Green or should I say cat litter tray

Options
  • 21-08-2007 5:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi, I live in the charlesland court part of the estate and would be interested to know if anybody knows when the green here is going to be finished. At the moment it is part grass with a few trees ( one dead) and then a large grey gravel area that looks like and I suspect is treated like a giant cat litter tray.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

That could well be your lot. In the Wood the greens are part grass part gravel.

Contact your management company or the committee for a definitive answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Sky Captain

This matter has been raised continuously by the residents committee with the builder - according to plans, the area is supposed to have seating and boulders - and any dead trees should be replaced, but ultimately it is a matter for Durkan Residential. You may want to contact them directly to determine current state of play.

Advertisement