Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U.S. Troops in Limerick

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

*cm* wrote:
    ok first of all if your not irish i dont really think your opinion matters to me when it comes to people using our country as a stop off on their way to killing people..

Well actually I am Irish , but that was just to show you the error of typing before you think .
    *cm* wrote:
    and of course you wouldnt have a problem with such war just as long as it wasnt on your doorstep and costing you money..

Everytime I put petrol in my car it costs me money .

My thoughts on the war are as complicated as the original posters thoughts on the soldiers and while I would be a lot happier if it wasn't happening I am a realist and feel now that what was started ( for whatever reason )must be finished . But , I also have a much greater problem with a world that stands idly by while innocent people are killed in their own countries by their own leaders .

Advertisement