Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Postcards From Middle-Earth(tm)

Options
  • 21-08-2007 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

Well, ignoring the fact that it's been said before, (I think Rev.Hellfire mentioned it once and MonkeyFudge mentioned it earlier), I came up with a wholly original idea: To post up screencaps of your Middle-Earth adventures.

So in a section I like to call "Postcards From Middle-Earth(tm)", feel free to post any pics you have.

To take a screencap in LOTRO, just press the "Printscrn" key. If you want to get rid of all the writing on the screen, press F12 and pressing "N" gets rid of floating names. The photos should be saved in your "My Documents" folder.

Here's my offerings:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh... I like the wolf one...

I'll have to get some of mine up later on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Thought I'd post a few pictures of some of the places in the Ettenmoors.

The first one is 'creep town' which is the starting and main base of the creeps.

The next keep to Gramsfoot is lugazag, typically one of the later keeps to fall since its so close to grams.

Just a short hop away is Tor Ascarnen which is a major point for both sides with pitched battles occurring every night on the south bridge.

To the far south west we have HoarHallow, a major farming location for freeps. You go there on peak times don't count on walking out.

And finally we have the hateful home of the freeps *boo hiss* foul Glan Vraig.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

First up is Tinnundir in Evendim.

Then the Last Homely House in Rivendell

Interior of the Last Homely House..

Rivendell Valley by day...

And over looking the gates and the valley...

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Some pics from a recent rift run....

ScreenShot00172.jpg

ScreenShot00185.jpg

ScreenShot00190.jpg

ScreenShot00192.jpg

ScreenShot00195.jpg

ScreenShot00204.jpg

ScreenShot00208.jpg

Advertisement