Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher Level English for the LC !

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Coco88: just curious, do you write your posts in another language first and then translate them to English?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭yeah-boy

Coco88: just curious, do you write your posts in another language first and then translate them to English?

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Coco88 wrote:
    I request a apology for your discourteous which you have instigated on me .

[PHP]http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055154032 [/PHP]

This guy sounds French!

Online translator from French to English me thinks!:D :D:D :rolleyes: :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Turquoise

Oooh, I could do with a French grind...how do you say "discourteous" in French? :D Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Coco88

Oh yeah what do you imagine … well ??? . Are you that stupid that this was the only job you could get ???? ! Well it looks like it . After all I’m merely curious lol

coco,

• Advertisement

I'll take that as a yes.

Are you referring to me about that? I don't have a job.

JSK 252 wrote:
    This guy sounds French!

Online translator from French to English me thinks!:D :D:D :rolleyes: :D:D:D

Well just have a look at your self . You don’t know these words are English . Ones again I am going to repeat this for the “stupid people” what it means

“I request a apology for your discourteous which you have instigated on me”

MEANS : I demand a apology for your impoliteness which you have prompt on me

I'll take that as a yes.

Are you referring to me about that? I don't have a job.

Oh well the stupid person said something lol of course its referring to you after all I quoted it for you . And well who else would want do this stupid job ???? Well someone like your self with a pea brain .

****ING ASS HOLE YOU ARE !! :D

... You think I get paid for moderating?

Haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

Coco88 wrote:
    Well just have a look at your self . You don’t know these words are English . Ones again I am going to repeat this for the “stupid people” what it means

“I request a apology for your discourteous which you have instigated on me”

MEANS : I demand a apology for your impoliteness which you have prompt on me

The words are indeed English, but that doesn't make it correct English...........

• Advertisement

... You think I get paid for moderating?

Haha.

Your more stupider than I thought lol . Your actually sitting here and your NOT EVEN GETTING PAID.

:D:D:D:D:)

And you're sitting here and not getting paid either. : )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Coco88 wrote:
    Your more stupider than I thought lol . Your actually sitting here and your NOT EVEN GETTING PAID.

:D:D:D:D:)

^_^

And you're sitting here and not getting paid either. : )

I’m not sitting here the amount of hours you are here. And I’m not here for the reasons you are here for .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

An incoming bannage, I predict.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

ZorbaTehZ wrote:
    An incoming bannage, I predict.

Coco banned, everyone else, please don't feed the trolls.

Coco88 wrote:
    You don’t know these words are English .

Eh yah I do. I have been speaking the langauge for nearly 17 years:rolleyes: .

TimAy wrote:
    Coco banned, everyone else, please don't feed the trolls.

A troll a day keeps the doctor away.

That brings up the 400..................:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Going back on topic.....
    We're apparently getting all of our poetry done this year, five poets with 5 or 6 poems from each ( we have the first done, Longley, he's not too bad). Fridays are going to be Paper 1 prep.....

Its very different from JC. My teacher has changed to a less brilliant one(she teaches out of the back of the book, unlike the great guy I had for JC).... so i'm hoping that this will work out ok..

Advertisement