Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

k9's voice.....

• 21-08-2007 8:26pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

did k9's voice change during the run of baker's who?

watching 'the creature from the pit' atm and the voice sounds a hell of a lot snootier and alot less mechanical.

i'm not sure I like it.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Yeah I remember the change and not liking it but I don't know why it came about - I was convinced it was a different actor but it wasn't. Maybe K9 was getting full of himself due to his popularity at the time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

mmm, well at least I know from the new series that it isn't permanent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭Gavin W

ixoy wrote: »
    Yeah I remember the change and not liking it but I don't know why it came about - I was convinced it was a different actor but it wasn't. Maybe K9 was getting full of himself due to his popularity at the time.
    It was a different actor - David Brierley temporarily took over from John Leeson.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Gavin W wrote: »
    It was a different actor - David Brierley temporarily took over from John Leeson.
    Well I wasn't insane then! Glad Leeson returned and would like to see him ignore the licensing issues and tot out K9 on the SJA.

Advertisement