Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung U700 Contacts Transfer

• 21-08-2007 9:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

hi all,

so today ive changed my phone from my Sony Ericsson k750i to a Samsung U700. My prob is i cant seem to get all my contacts to transfer across to the samsung.

My contacts have over 300+ on the phone and sim, but the sim only holds 250 so i cant copy all to the sim. Ive tried transferring the contacts list to my new phone (With other sim i have) via bluetooth but it wont accept the transfer. I then tried to export the contacts from my k750 to my Pc as a VCF file, but it seems to only export contacts thats on the Sim only, not whats on the phone.

The Samsung doesnt allow the import of contacts to the phone from the menus, and when i use the Samsung PC software i will import the VCF but as its only partial thats no good.

Any one any suggestions?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 112 ✭✭ianblyth

lol I don't know that many people so I never had problems getting all my numbers on a phone...

Enjoy the phone.. I miss it already...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭vengeance52

prob is ive loads of contacts with two or more nums so they all add up on the Sim. lol

Advertisement