Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL -The Scum of the Earth

Options
  • 21-08-2007 10:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

My connection has gone again. Sorry for not being more constructive in my comments but I actually hate that pile of dirt bags

not looking forward to my phone call with them in the morning :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

mine was down from last sat week until last wed, every time i rang them i got a different story, they couldnt organise a piss-up in a brewery, the guy that came out to 'fix' the problem did a signal test and said 'yeah you're signal is fine' then left, said 'it could take ten days'. it came back an hour later, i have told them i am refusing to pay for the days that i had no service.
    op, make sure you take note of the time that you have no service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭okcomputer

its so miserable, i have never come accross a more hateful shower

i will leave eventually but i have to find the right package etc with a different ISP...leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth

SCUM

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

okcomputer wrote:
    not looking forward to my phone call with them in the morning :(
    Good luck actually getting to talk to somebody, more than likely you'll just have to give up after being on hold for an hour or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

You wouldn't call NTL scum if you had to deal with THREE "broadband"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Good luck actually getting to talk to somebody, more than likely you'll just have to give up after being on hold for an hour or two.

I've found them quite quick to answer the phone lately, well it might take 5 minutes to get through, but that's good compared to how long it used to take.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

Noelie wrote:
    I've found them quite quick to answer the phone lately, well it might take 5 minutes to get through, but that's good compared to how long it used to take.
    Wow, I'm actually stunned! Although I haven't had to deal with them since January so they may have pulled their socks up a bit by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭okcomputer

These days you can get through straight away but they dont actually help you when you get through

"your problem has been escalated sir to the networks department there is nothing more we can do"

morons

It might not be as bad as Three but they are probably second worst at this point which is some way to fall

Advertisement