Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Presents

• 21-08-2007 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

Okay, I've recently gotten let go from my summer job due to overstaffing, and i have a major birthday month coming up, as in 4 friends and I are turning 16 in one week, and my dad, gran and 12 year old brother also have birthdays that month.
    Very little money. Need ideas for thoughtful cheap gifts, especially for the four friends(two girls, two boys).
    Any help would be really really appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

for your friends get them something memorable. As it is your 16th. I'm not sure what would be a goos present, but something that you can all keep and look back in years to come.

For your dad anything will do, its the effort and thought that counts for him.

Your brother being 12 is still probably at the stage where its all take, take, take. but het him something that relates to one of his hobbys. Which is probably football or semi naked women.

Let us know what you get them anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

What your looking for is a goat.-said in a Krusty voice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

What your looking for is a goat.-said in a Krusty voice.

Not helpful, Please read the charter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭jos28

Have a look on some of the photo sites, like http://www.snapfish.ie
    or http://photobox.ie.
    You can get some good ideas, like photo mugs for about €10 for the friends. A photo collage like It would be a nice way to mark your 16ths. I like the Walbum on photobox for €7.49.
    Find a nice photo of yourself and your Dad/Gran, have it enlarged and buy a frame in a Euro shop-should melt your Daddy's/Gran's heart.Make it look as if you put some effort in and the price won't matter.

Advertisement