Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD and Commerce

• 21-08-2007 11:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭

Hi, i'm starting commerce this year and was wondering if some people could answer some questions on it and ucd?

Whats the usual timetable for the week (what time do the day starts and how many hours are in the week?)
    How is the parking near the building and how much is it?
    For the electives, is it advised to choose modules in the commerce area or can you choose modules in areas such as engineering or computers?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭redcar

Usual timetable? Hard to answer cause everyone's is different. But I think I had about 20 hours a week last year.

Parking isn't great, but depends on what time you get in at. Like 11am on a Monday morning, tis a bit of a nightmare.

As for electives choose what you like. I was never advised on what to take so I just took what I wanted.

Advertisement