Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deals?

Options
  • 21-08-2007 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

Im debating still wether to get a 360 now or wait...I could get Bioshock friday for the pc but ill be playing it on min settings or go with finally getting an xbox 360.

Heard today that the premium has had a 50 euro price cut. But what I want to know is now does anyone know of any good deals the likes of smyths,gamestop, xtravision and the likes are doing?

I dont live near any of them shops so Its not a case of just strolling in and looking round so if anyone has any info on good deals?

Just wondering aswell what was the price of the premium 360 before this 50 euro price cut? ( the premium is the one with the 20gb hard drive right? )

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

buy a second hand one, theres usually one to be got on adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Be very careful getting a second hand one.

Lots of people are trying to sell on their banned consoles,

You wont know until you create a live account and try to connect with it that it is banned

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Definitely wont go 2nd hand. Heard to much stuff about xboxs "dying" and scratching discs so if anything like that did happen id be under warranty. Looks like smyths are selling the xbox pro which i assume is the premium? at 350 with a game....not bad. Anyone know what other stores are doing?

Advertisement