Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GMIT Parking Permit??

Options
  • 22-08-2007 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if theres any truth in the rumour I heard at the weekend that you will have to pay a €100 for a parking permit to park in GMIT this college year? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Ring GMIT and find out for certain?! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

100 is a bargain.. i'll chip in a tenner if you give me lifts =D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

I heard that too. N.U.I.G. ones still free though. Ring them & enlighten us when you find out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭nonamemark

Heard about this myself, don't know if it's true or not though, just ring them

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

I believe its going to start off on a trial basis and then continue if it works practically. Theres a lot of opposition to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

Well I have been in the place all summer and haven't heard a thing about it, but then again when I do come in I have my own parking space :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Woooo look at you. Mr Big shot with a car park space. Woooh lucky you.

@togster: "why dont you morph into someone with something intersting to say" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

AHAHAHAHHAjaysus that was great...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anyway car-parking at GMIT sucks. There isn't enough car park spaces. Perhaps if they didn't give spaces to Computer heads it would be better.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

You leave people with computers for heads out of this.

It's a seriously medical condition! :O

• Advertisement

Just quoting your sig and as for having a computer for a head, im afraid your wrong their. I have an RFID tag for a head. The doctor said it would clear up in about 18 months :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

The GMIT considered charging car park users but its not going to happen this year for definate. In all fairness students drive from Glasan to the GMIT and end up parking further from the GMIT entrance that where their car was parked in Glasan ?????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

u av NO idea how tru that is... Knew a guy who lived in one of the first houses and still drove....

How cum GMIT dont av a specific category on boards??

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ronanphilip

fend wrote:

How cum GMIT dont av a specific category on boards??

have a look here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055142399

Advertisement