Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gas boiler maintanence

Options
  • 22-08-2007 8:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

there was a leaflet passed in the door for gas boiler maintanence check for 99 euro, it also had a blurb about if you took the offer you got a discount for a hotel break, anyway i cant find leaflet and want to get boiler serviced just wondering does anyone out there have the number
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭10-10-20

I don't, but just before you go jumping at the offer, ensure that the company actually have service engineers trained in your make/model of boiler... Many are specifically trained.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

dolittle wrote:
    there was a leaflet passed in the door for gas boiler maintanence check for 99 euro, it also had a blurb about if you took the offer you got a discount for a hotel break, anyway i cant find leaflet and want to get boiler serviced just wondering does anyone out there have the number
    thanks

It was bord gais, i'm sure. Check their website. May have only been for the summer though...

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

d`oh why didnt i think of that...
    checked website, called no. and got a date for monday
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

and are they still doing the weekend break offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

yes its till the 31st of august but some areas of the country are booked up

• Advertisement
Advertisement