Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weirdos on bebo

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

<snip> Let's keep the social commentary to the relevent forums - Hagar

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

<snip> Let's keep the social commentary to the relevent forums - Hagar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Brilliant! The guy with the roses tin on his head is the best

and ahhahahah!!! Found this, relating to a fat, ugly girl who's still in School:
    I also have a gorgeous little baby girl called Aisha which is nearly 8 months old. I'm also engaged to a gorgeous man called Raz, which you all probably know any way! he's in prison at the moment but wont be long until he's out doing my head in! but i love him! 'always thinking of you babe!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

this is nasty...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

HavoK wrote:
    Brilliant! The guy with the roses tin on his head is the best

Haha yeah I have to agree with you there, that was the best. The others were a littlestupid. I hate hard people!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Duffff-Man wrote:
    Haha yeah I have to agree with you there, that was the best. The others were a littlestupid. I hate hard people!!
    well said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Zooooeeeee Zoooooeeeee!
    Roses head and the skinny white boy pointing to his abs are the best. The rest are just Britains social problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Seriously whats with them all posing with beer in their hands??

"Wow! You can swallow liquids! I better not mess with you!"

Skangars seem like intellectual, theoretical astro-physicists compared to some of the British 'chavs' on that

Advertisement