Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Bumper - cost?

Options
  • 22-08-2007 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Any idea how much a new bumper would cost. brand new toyota avensis. inc labour etc - from toyota garage

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭maidhc

I got 2x spurious ones for a mondeo for €90 for the front and €110 for the rear. No idea how much painting will cost as I didn't get the bill yet.

I guess a new genuine one including painting will see no change of €500 though, and probably more.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

My girlfriend has to get a new back bumper for her Mazda 6. €950 supplied, painted and fitted, from the (other party's) insurance approved garage (which happens to be a Toyota garage).

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭warrenaldo

its the other partys car - its the back bumper and a metal bar(i think) behind the bumper. he quoted me 1300 - 1500. from his toyota garage. just checking if this is reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Back bumper for a 2001 Avensis cost around €900 fitted and sprayed back in 2002 from a main dealer, when some muppet ran into the back of me. Fortunately I didn't need anything else replaced. The boot popped back into place once the new one was fitted.

Have no idea how much one for the new model would cost, drop "colm_mcm" a pm, he should be able to give you the list price.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Luna or Strata?

p.s. Demand is so high for these parts the free market is actually pushing prices up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement