Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 fighter, under 20quid

Options
  • 22-08-2007 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭

Like the topic says -- help me find any shop in town where you saw any fighting game, on PS2, for less than 20 euro. (note I already have VF4 & Tekken 5)
    Because I need to get one, today.

Winner gets an internet cookie.

Now, fly, my minions! Fly! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, €15, Smyths Parnell Street.

Not particularly good, but you didn't ask for a DECENT fighting game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

try game, gamestop, xtravision
    they all have pre-owned games for sale and you will defo get one for PS2 for less than €20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Steez

I think i saw Def Jam FFNY in gamestop on the lower side of €20

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

You're right -- I meant to say "any fighting game other than Mortal Kombat or other Western fighting games".
    NGBC, well it has Marco from MS :)

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    You're right -- I meant to say "any fighting game other than Mortal Kombat or other Western fighting games".
    NGBC, well it has Marco from MS :)

And Mars People!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Theres bound to be a 2nd hand Soul Caliber 2/3 about somehwere for about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea soul calibur 2 is only 10 euro preowned in game. not sure if they have it.

I have guilty gear x2 or something like that if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Try looking for KOF XI. I bought it recently and it's fantastic! Easily the best KOF of the series, there's about 15 characters or thereabouts to unlock and some of them are very tough to get (Geese :mad: ). It might cost a bit more than € 20 in the shops though, but it's easily worth the extra few euro.

I saw NGBC and KOF Neowave in town, they might be a bit cheaper.

Hi guys, thanks for all the suggestions.

I was looking at KOF XI & NGBC, except then I spotted -- Street Fighter Alpha Anthology! :eek: And since I was with my SF buddy, we both got a copy each, 2 for 50. Now to buy a stick...

Yeah.... SHORYUKEN!

K.O.Kiki wrote:
    Hi guys, thanks for all the suggestions.

I was looking at KOF XI & NGBC, except then I spotted -- Street Fighter Alpha Anthology! :eek: And since I was with my SF buddy, we both got a copy each, 2 for 50. Now to buy a stick...

Yeah.... SHORYUKEN!

You've just broken your own rule and lead us all along under false pretences. Shame on you sir.

• Advertisement

Yes, I'm really sorry I couldn't give any of you that cookie! :o It's just... he was looking for the game as well; and - to be honest - the lure of V-Sakura Shoryu-spam is just too alluring to handle! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

u need SF3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Oh you made a good choice, SFAA really impressed me. A definite purchase.

Advertisement