Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap: PC for PS2?

Options
  • 22-08-2007 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    would anyone like to swap your PES6 for PS2 for my PES6 for PC? The "swap" part of adverts is kinda dead so though I'd try here:)

What's the scéal with the online play though? Will I need to change username/password to allow the swapee access? I don't want to give them my username and password ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

They need the username and pass as its locked to the Cd key, they can create a new profile and use that rather than playing as Cormie.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

A month or 2 ago I would of been delighted it with this.But with not long coming to pes7 I don't think so

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Would that not make you want to do it more since you wont be using your PS6 once you get 7 though? ;)

Thanks KdjaCL, it's been so long since I've played online, I forget if it's possible to change the username and password?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Well the username to log in is the CD Key, and password is changeable. However, Dunno if you can delete the profiles linked to it. Theres 3 profiles but dunno about editing or what with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I've only ever used 1 profile anyway so 2 should be plenty if anyone wants to swap:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement