Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathmines anyone?

Options
  • 22-08-2007 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

didn't do all that well in my exams, and i'm paying for it now. Aiming to repeat in Rathmines college, anyone else know what they're like? I've heard a good few positive things, and just wondering if anyone has any first hand experience with them?
    And one final question, anyone have any idea of accommodation and such? I don't mean "FIND ME A PLACE TO LIVE, NOW!", i mean "vague point in the right direction please?"

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 anrom162

Just did the leaving myself in rathmines-great craic! its a great place, overall everyone seems to be lovely, quite laidback attitude in general, which was just so different from my other school. I'd definately recommend it-in terms of work, people, atmosphere, it all went really well for me. Also, there's definately a sense that all the staff are there to help, but at no time do you feel like you're being kept an eye on or that sort of thing. Kind of collegey, really, i suppose. The only thing is is that its easy enough to coast along and just have a laugh for the year, so go there with some sort of expectations for yourself and youll have a great, successful year. loads of fun!!

Advertisement