Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Track And Field

• 22-08-2007 10:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭

God I was playing a 4 player online game of this last night and was in stitches at how bad some players are i.e. running through half the hurdles and falling.Absolute scream on 4 player. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

So whats this like online ?
    Was gonna get it as was my brother to play some online vs games. Worth gettin ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

brianon wrote:
    So whats this like online ?
    Was gonna get it as was my brother to play some online vs games. Worth gettin ?
    If you prefer to use the buttons, as opposed to the d-pad or analogue stick, be warned that it's possible to press the buttons too fast for them to register. I have a lot of experience from a previous Track And Field were you had to use the buttons to accelerate the character... it really is ridiculous, in a game that's all about destroying controllers in an attempt to get the records, that it's possible to input commands too fast for them to register.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

best technique Ive found for getting speed is flippin the pad upside down and using the analog stick with right hand and A button with left. I was really good at the old one on ps1 but I cant use the buttons here as im too quick for it. I have however taken a chunk out of my finger as I cracked it off the rim around the analog stick :D

Advertisement