Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So what Desert eagle to get?

• 22-08-2007 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

Out at HRTA someone had a lovely desert eagle, I think it was bullet but I don't know. Having tried the gun out I'm convinced its what i want in a pistol, I was all set the get this marui when it was pointed out that marushin make decent hand guns also. So which should I go for.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

talk to skatedude...he has a friggen hand cannon...

i have 9well my better half actually) has the hfc or kwa one...does not have the IDF logos on it...one word of warning...it is friggen huge....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 559 ✭✭✭ZygOte

I have the TM deseart Eagle (in chrome) and its a lovely piece lots of power and good range/acuracy. it does jam once in a while but not often enough to be of concern. the only thing to bear in mind with this gun is 1. the size and 2. the weight

you wont be able to use a standard holster with it because its just too big to fit, i bought a viper holster and i had to cut the stiching in the seams to make it fit and it tends to fall out when running sometimes.

but its a fun gun and does intimidate when its pointed at you :) it great fun in pistol only games aswell its got a great firing rate and the kickback action it kinda fun aswell but will throw off your acuracy levels a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Well I've fire one, and found it very impressive and lots of fun, so it really is jsut a case of what make to go for at this stage.

Boston wrote:
    Well I've fire one, and found it very impressive and lots of fun, so it really is jsut a case of what make to go for at this stage.

well id recommend the TM :) (in black for better camo)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,170 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Get the TM *Hardkick* deagle. Last months Ai gave it a very good review and i use some guys(Sorry, dunno your name, guy with the HFC t77) one at barrage last time. Very nice gun. Its on my to-get list.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

ok, thats that settled, anyone recommend a holster?

have a look here for a holster , uncompany have a specific holster listed as an accessory for the eagle

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=2761#

Advertisement