Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The way to treat gatso

Options
  • 22-08-2007 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

2444.jpg

Brilliant pure genius.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

That's verrrrry old

but genius none-the-less

edit: instead of unscrewing the plates, you can just note the plate of any car you want (perhaps a garda car or somebody you want to get revenge on) - get new plates made and hey presto ... and nobody will even notice that the plates have gone missing! (i am not condoning this by the way)

Also I would imagine they sppeding charges would automatically be dropped as the cars make model colour etc are all connected with the reg plate , so if it doesnt match with the car being driven its pretty pointless , not to mention possible prosecution

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Problem with getting new plates made up is this; in many modern first world countries (i.e. not Ireland) you have to provide ID and/or a licencing cert to get a plate made up.
    Here you can decide what model car you'd like to steal, buy your plates to match a clean car, then go choose one to match your plates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

cjt156 wrote:
    Problem with getting new plates made up is this; in many modern first world countries (i.e. not Ireland) you have to provide ID and/or a licencing cert to get a plate made up.
    Here you can decide what model car you'd like to steal, buy your plates to match a clean car, then go choose one to match your plates.

ever hear of the internet??:D anyone can order any type of plates online from any country :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

This reminds me of the people who spend time trying to irritate online scammers - life really is too short, IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Snopes. Still a good story though..

• Advertisement
Advertisement