Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alloy Wheel Refurb

Options
  • 22-08-2007 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Can anyone suggest a reliable outfit for alloy refurb and a shot in the dark at the cost. I have four wheels that have mild kerb rash (grazes on the outer edge of the rim) nothing more serious.

Ideal locations would be Dublin, Navan, Cavan or anywhere in between... ;)

thankyou for your time !

rgs. b.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Do em yourself! Consider it a challange. :)

Prolly about 50 euro a wheel + VAT I suspect, plus the bother of have a car with no wheels ;)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

There is only one crowd that do I think and they are in Newry, have a look through the classics forum - there details were mentioned there before.
    I have the figure 30gbp per wheel in my head - but I make stuff up all the time !:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

I'm sure there is a guy in Portmarnock called Garreth ( Don't have his number but will try and get it). If its any help he runs the car valeting service beside the Jus DeVine Off-licence in portmarnock

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

www.wefixalloywheels.com

Based in bray i think!!

Advertisement