Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

New Galneryus Album

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Sounds good, might order it myself too. I actually prefer hearing them sing in Japanese rather than English, like they did before.

That Syu is a kickass guitarist too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

Yeah man he's ****ing awesome. He started off with a band doing anime jpop covers on guitar, and then went to this. ><

Ah, lots of good guitarists do some covers for a bit of money, so doing jpop covers wouldn't really be much of a judge of skill. Seriously, I think often times, it's a waste of talent. There's this incredible guitarist I've seen playing covers with some band here in Galway, and it's a pity, because he's really talented.

btw, where'd you order the album from?

No I think you misunderstand what I mean is, he was doing covers of jpop stuff in like a heavy style with his band Animetal
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animetal
    I'd love to hear them, but I havn't come across any of their stuff.
    Anyway I take your point on the whole covers thing, it's true also, I've seen some great players doing crud just for bucks, but yeah doesn't bother me either.
    I ordered the new cd and a cd/dvd of the above from cdjapan.co.jp for ¥7151 or 45.99 Euro.
    shipping by EMS.

Is the CD/DVD the Single of Everlasting, or is it something else? I'd probably just grab the new album by itself.

• Advertisement

yeah its the single of everlasting, They usually trow in a DVD of the single PV.
    I love Japanese merchandise like that, they pay such attention to detail. I got quaite alot of stuff now, and everything about the production is so much better, even the quality of the paper and stuff on some dvds it like photographic quality.
    Makes it so much better to buy, feels like your not getting ripped off as much. Even if it's jsut a feeling., it's something :p

ps: I think mordeth shall be joining us for a beer tomorrow :)
    I'll be in home/town around 19.00 if thats cool.

bumping my own thread is low I know,
    But I got this album the other day and it kicks total butt. ><

Nadir wrote:
    bumping my own thread is low I know,

Nah, it's cool. ;)
    Nadir wrote:
    But I got this album the other day and it kicks total butt. ><

Good to hear it. I really want to get it myself at some stage, but who knows when? I don't buy nearly as many CDs as I used to.

Advertisement