Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

updated teams and leagues?

Options
  • 22-08-2007 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Is there any way to download an update which has updated players and leagues from this season i.e. tevez at united and henry at barca etc.

Cheers in advance for any help.

Flynn.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I'd say FM 2008 but that's me just bein a smart ass

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I'm looking to get an update too but it's unlikely one will be released until the close of the transfer window next friday.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

FMF 3.0 is out but I can't find any download links for it, Filefront has it but I get 'no available mirrors' there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭LambDave

Theres a thing called "FM Weegie" Update (google fm weegie and its the first link) that does a weekly update on teams and has the league structure updated. All you've to do is register for the message boards and the latest link will be available. Gives lots of money to the teams that have been taken over aswell. Has given the game a new lease of life for me!

Aye, FM Weegie are releasing an update today at 6pm with all the transfer window updates. Can't wait to start a game with my beloved Manchester United.

• Advertisement

Good update that Weegie one. I loaded it up earlier. It includes all the competition names etc too.

Advertisement