Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Interior Panels and Pins

Options
  • 22-08-2007 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

I have a few bits and bobs here I need to get my hands on. Any suggestions for getting them or even proper names would be great. The boot sill I know the name of btw. ;)

Pin from high level brake light:
    dsc00224ym4.th.jpg
    dsc00226tr5.th.jpg
    dsc00223zp1.th.jpg
    Boot Sill:
    dsc00222wo8.th.jpg
    Centre console panel:
    dsc00221lm6.th.jpg
    Trim fastener:
    dsc00228jp5.th.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

I see some of the fasteners here, but would like to find them closer to home.
    http://www.thefastenerwarehouse.com/f/2007-Catalog.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Items like that are usually main dealer. Either that or try a scrappy.

Murphy & Gunn not so helpful for the less straightforward things.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

Definitely parts that can be sourced at a main dealer. Give Denis Mahony (M50 Finglas) a call and speak to the parts dept. I've found them very helpful. (It's a Toyota, right?)

DC.

Yeah, it's a Toyota. Will give it a go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

It also might be an idea to bring the parts down to the dealer (if you have the broken bits to hand, so they can see them). The parts might be common across a few models and they might have few lying around...you never know. That's how I've gotten bits like this before.

DC.

Advertisement