Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that make you go ewwwww...

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Anto McC

I like Turkish Delight. I hate Fruit & Nut, Picnic Bars and one of the Blisto bars, all because they have Raisens in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Dr. Pepper , thought it would taste like coke , it didnt , tasted more like puke and the two were united shortly after. which was probably the worst that could happen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

I agree about Hershey's, vile vile stuff. Someone in my office brought back some chocolate with chili in it.....words cannot describe how awful it was!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

gustavo wrote:
    Dr. Pepper , thought it would taste like coke , it didnt , tasted more like puke and the two were united shortly after. which was probably the worst that could happen
    Heh, can't stand the stuff either.

And yes, Turkish Delight is vile also.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Turkish Delight
    Marzipan
    Liquorice
    Almond Paste

Literally make me gag. Especially the marzipan and the almond paste. *shudder*

EDIT: Does anyone else think Hershey's chocolate smells of vomit? When I can't smell it I don't mind the taste... it's the smell that puts me off it completely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Turkish Delight would be top of my list.

Nobody is my house likes it except for my mum so when we were all small she used to buy no other sweets or chocolate apart from bars of that mank coz she knew we wouldn't be able to rob it from the press!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭teckno

I remember when i was in florida on holidays as a child and i bought a bottle of dr.pepper expecting to be a similar coke flavour, it was disgusting I have never tasted anything so bad it was awful, cannot stand licquorice, its disgusting, always hated strawberry and coffee roses, and i know its not a sweet but BROWN SAUCE is there anything worse tomatoe ketchup is fantastic but brown sauce is vile

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 buckie

Kojak wrote: »
    As mentioned earlier, Turkish Delight, Liqourish and also Chococlate Covered Raisans. Damn disguiting. :mad:

Agree with u there whoever came up with the idea choclate covered raisans where a treat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

teckno wrote: »
    BROWN SAUCE is there anything worse
    Jesus, I hate the stuff too.

I cannot stand it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Chef brown sauce is my favourite food. Screw you! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Do you have it in your tea?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I don't drink tea but a lot of people say that is lovely.

Advertisement