Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ridiculous Indoor Soccer Goal

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

He was in the keepers area..shouldve been disallowed :p

Crackin finish, though I think the defender in pink is delighted he didnt get beheaded. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

jaysus some goal! I bet the landing on the ground hurt a bit though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Rockee wrote:
    He was in the keepers area..shouldve been disallowed :p

Crackin finish, though I think the defender in pink is delighted he didnt get beheaded. :eek:

Isn't that the area you have to be in? i.e no long shots

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,489 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Mighty goal...

I love the comment under the video, "Great Goal, Crap haircut"... :D

JPA wrote:
    Isn't that the area you have to be in? i.e no long shots

Not sure, no shooting from inside the box or in your half was allowed when I used to play up in Sportslink :confused: I checked Wikipedia and it didnt say too much.

Either way, ridiculous goal :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

WOW great finish, the keeper was rooted :D. i'd say he felt that landing once the adrenaline buzz wore off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

dulpit wrote:
    Mighty goal...

I love the comment under the video, "Great Goal, Crap haircut"... :D

I preferred "Crap Goal, Great Haircut!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

jobonar wrote:
    WOW great finish, the keeper was rooted :D. i'd say he felt that landing once the adrenaline buzz wore off

Well the floor seemed to be cushioned so it's wouldn't have been that sore.
    Awful goal keeping and there was no marking.

Fantastic strike though.

Noelie wrote:
    Well the floor seemed to be cushioned so it's wouldn't have been that sore.

Fantastic strike though.

Indeed, I know its easy to say as we weren't on the receiving end of that shot but the keeper looked as though he was begging the guy to knock it in regardless.

Here's the nets have it!!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,432 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

absolutely rediculous :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

i could do that but i dont wanna :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Just watched that on footytube.com this morning :)
    Say the landing hurt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Once your technique is right and you connect with the ball perfectly the landing never hurts for some reason? Everytime I've attempted an overhead it's only ever the ones you **** up where you feel the landing...anyone else ever notice that? The same when you're in goals, if you make a great save you never feel the landing. Maybe it's just euphoria!

I scored a back heeled lob from the halfway line once in indoor soccer, but never scored an overhead from an angle like that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,342 ✭✭✭Ardent

Noelie wrote:

Rubbish. He was in a safe part of the court as far as the defender and keeper were concerned. You couldn't anticipate that kind of improvisation and finish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Surprised there hasn't been a genuine post saying how its an "easy skill" and that the goal was nothing special, followed by a "well why don't you video yourself doing it", followed by a "come down to X pitches this weekend"...

Great goal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Surprised there hasn't been a genuine post saying how its an "easy skill" and that the goal was nothing special, followed by a "well why don't you video yourself doing it", followed by a "come down to X pitches this weekend"...

Great goal!

I'll get my team of U10's to do it even. Some would even be able to do it on their left foot aswell...

Easy skill...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I've done that umpteen times. UMPTEEN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

What a ****ing goal! The one touch passing when they get in and around the 18 yard box is sublime.

Advertisement