Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Instructor in Mallow

Options
  • 22-08-2007 3:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hey,

I've got my driving test in September in Mallow and I'm looking for an instructor in the area to do the course with and knock any bad habits on the head, anybody have any details for one?

Cheers Eamonn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭squibs

My missus got a good guy - can't remember his name. Post on mallowtown.com forums and you're bound to get some recommendations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭blooeyes

hi i used Pat Dunne who is wit ISM he's based in doneraile but i'm sure he goes into mallow, he's very good i passed first time with him and i was a very nervous driver. his number is 0879598690. u mite have this situation sortedby now. good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Johnnyjump

A buddy of mine is doing his test soon in that area so I'll tell him to have a look or perhaps ask him if he knows of anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭*Derek*

I'd reccomend Dave Coleman 086 8105777. he's website is www.corkdrivinglessons.com.. Nice fella! you can tell him Derek gave number..

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Tuhula

passed mine first go all thanks to Noel Dempsey - dont have his number on me at the mo but he's very good, one of the best.....good luck with it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16 wolffe

Not sure if you're still interested, but you should try Bridget McAuliffe - http://www.bridgetmcauliffe.ie/ - really, really relaxed driving lessons :D

Advertisement