Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Matrimony.... la la la la....

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Nice, Howard. :)

<I haven't felt so pained since I had the real snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

<I haven't felt so pained since I had the real snip>

ha ha, very good!!!!
    So you're now firing blanks? ;)
    This isn't the Personal issues forum you know, this is humour, and i now know way too much about you, but good for you for sharing!
    Round of applause for John, everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭EricM

i dont know what all those snips were about.
    but dont we have freedom of speech in this country?

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Thanks Mick - as they say, "Emission Impossible!"

Well, not impossible, but any Issues are not of a Personal nature any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

EricM wrote:
    i dont know what all those snips were about.
    but dont we have freedom of speech in this country?

Freedom of speech is a fallacy, Boards.ie is a private site and what the Admins say goes. End of story.

There is a sticky at the top of every single forum on this site forbidding discussion of anything to do with company M*C*D.

A number of posts, including some of my own, discussed an artist associated with the company. The posts were made in total innocence. None of us knew that a 70's artist was now involved with them.

As soon as it was realised any posts which made mention of the artist were edited by me to conform with Boards.ie guidlines on the topic. Very simple.

I attach no blame to any poster but I hold my hand up as the concerned mod and accept full reponsibility for the thread content as I should have questioned the artist's affiliations from the start.

On that note I think I shall close this thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement