Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone sell hoover bags anymore?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Victor wrote: »
    Lots of hardware shops would have good ranges and can order if you wish.Is that still open?

I used to live a few doors down from it, up until October last year, and when I was moving out it was definitley still open. Unless it's closed since October. That would be a shame if it had :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

If it's any help my old housemate got them in a local electrical supply place on Parnell Square. Can't remember the name of it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Jeanious

Also Woodie's in Coolock (near lidl) have a fair selection, as does Homebase near the Ballymun M50 junction as well.

I can see this thread being a monument to an ancient technology in the not too distant future by the way!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

This thread has bags of information hahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

Cathooo wrote: »
    I get my hoover bags in Argos

Yea I can vouch for this, I've gotten mine in Argos too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭JimmyAlfonso

www.vacuumcleanerbags.ie/

Cheers to all who recommended the above site, arrived today and I had a savage day hoovering :o!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Cheers to all who recommended the above site, arrived today and I had a savage day hoovering :o!

Want to call over to my house and do my hoovering?!

Advertisement