Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin sessions

Options
  • 22-08-2007 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Hey does anyone know if the session in Hughes in Dublin is still running in the middle of the week, for people to learn the tunes..kind of like a beginner session or for learning tunes mainly. Or failing that, I'm just looking for a non cliquey session where I can join in. I have a few tunes at this stage but would probably be out of the session most of the time, so I was hoping to get to a slow session where I can just pick up the tunes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Dunno about that mate but every Sunday @ 7pm there is a ballad session in the Red Windmill in Phibsboro some bloke own his own but he's very good, and some people get up and sing as well definitely recommended,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭conordaniel

is that by collins barracks on the lus line, if it is then yes, coming back to dublin on luas saw a pub with a full seisun on but f*ck all in the pub, i'd say up to ten people playing

the sessions in dublin city are rubbish

Advertisement